Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Beach Trip 2010

Beautiful Jon Walt! Roddy and I have loved seeing his little personality come out over the past few months, and he is full of it! He has such a precious heart and laughs all day!
Both of the boys loved the sand, maybe because their sandbox in the backyard is their favorite!


My sweet Tate







Baytown Wharf in Sandestin is one of our favorite things to do!

My two sisters and their sweet kids, Parker is 1, and Katie Aubrey is 3 months, the newest addition!


Tate with GiGi and GanD


I love this picture, my sweet boys!

We ate at a resturaunt that had a guy singing Jimmy Buffett, so my sisters and I had to get up and dance with the kids, you have to seize these moments in life!







My big boy will be 4 in September, He is so smart, and has the most precious heart. Very affectionate and comes up with the most hilarious things!



Not sure what Jon Walt was doing in this picture, but had to capture it! These little guys are my heart!



My loves, I really like this picture, too bad JW has a mouthful of beads he found! Oh well!




We stayed really close to Seaside, my family loved going there, shopping and eating. It is such a beautiful area. Definitley an area we will return to!



I am so blessed!





Having all girls, my Dad is really enjoying his grandsons!



This year, our whole family was able to get together for a week at the beach. Every year, our families have gotten bigger AND busier so as you can imagine, it is not easy to plan! But this year, was even more needed than any other year. Our family has been through a very difficult time. Not only with the loss of Mills, but my grandfather, Papaw, went to be with the Lord in March while my parents were serving in Guatemala. His funeral was the day Mills was born, so Roddy and I weren't able to go. He was an amazing man that smile always lit up the room. I know God allowed me the privilege of being with him while he was in the hospital in the hours leading to his death. He was very close to Tate, and Tate always loved going to visit, and he always loved hearing "Tate" stories. So this year, was a much needed, relaxing a fun vacation! Well, we had 4 kids under 3, so maybe relaxing is not the best word, but fun for sure! And after the year we have been through, I treasure these moments all the much more! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment