Monday, July 12, 2010

July 4th Weekend




Parker and Jon Walt




Tate loves to drive the boat!

I love the 4th of July! Next to Christmas, it's probably my favorite holiday! I love this mid-summer holiday that is all about hot weather, swimming, fishing, boating, and Great food! Roddy loves smoking ribs and chicken on the green egg, and he is really great at it too! This year, Robbie, Stephanie(my younger sister), and Parker came in for the weekend. We are so blessed to have close family, that are also best friends. Parker, their 11 month old, and Jon Walt are very close in age, so it makes for a very fun and Crazy time! Steph and I took the kiddos swimming on Saturday, while the guys played golf, and then passed them over to the guys, so we could have some relaxing, alone, time at the pool! We also took the boat out with all the kiddos, Parker's first boat ride, and he loved it! I have a feeling we are going to be pulling a many a kids tubing over the next few years! On the 4th, thanks to GiGi and GanD, we went out without the kids for the day and then ended the day at my neighbors awesome firework show! It was a wonderful weekend with family and friends celebrating America's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment